General Chat Thread

Here you can sit back, chill, and discuss anything and everything
User avatar
Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America
Posts: 1043
Joined: 2 years ago
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Post by Ashley »

Having a nice quiet birthday at home.
Proud owner and founder of Image since April 2019

Naiwen
Member
Canada
Posts: 1804
Joined: 2 years ago
Been thanked: 12 times

Post by Naiwen »

@Ashley, can you please check your PMs? Thanks, mate!

Howdy sup there! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just playing some games on my phone before heading to bed tonight.

User avatar
Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America
Posts: 1043
Joined: 2 years ago
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Post by Ashley »

Naiwen wrote:
1 month ago
@Ashley, can you please check your PMs? Thanks, mate!

Howdy sup there! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just playing some games on my phone before heading to bed tonigh@Ashley
Last pm I got was from Tagobs a while back. Didn't get anything from you or did you message me elsewhere
Proud owner and founder of Image since April 2019

Naiwen
Member
Canada
Posts: 1804
Joined: 2 years ago
Been thanked: 12 times

Post by Naiwen »

Ashley wrote:
1 month ago
Naiwen wrote:
1 month ago
@Ashley, can you please check your PMs? Thanks, mate!

Howdy sup there! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just playing some games on my phone before heading to bed tonigh@Ashley
Last pm I got was from Tagobs a while back. Didn't get anything from you or did you message me elsewhere
Pm doesn't seem to be working, cause I've sent you 2 of the same messages and nothing in my outbox, @Ashley! Wanna do a 1/1 daily post exchange with my food forum? Link in sig. Please join, thanks, mate!

User avatar
Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America
Posts: 1043
Joined: 2 years ago
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Post by Ashley »

Ok, that's strange on the pm. I see we also have that quotation glitch back too. But yeah sure I'll do it. Maybe one of us has to clean our boxes put? I'll do that before anything else
Proud owner and founder of Image since April 2019

Naiwen
Member
Canada
Posts: 1804
Joined: 2 years ago
Been thanked: 12 times

Post by Naiwen »

Ashley wrote:
1 month ago
Ok, that's strange on the pm. I see we also have that quotation glitch back too. But yeah sure I'll do it. Maybe one of us has to clean our boxes put? I'll do that before anything else
It has worked.

User avatar
Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America
Posts: 1043
Joined: 2 years ago
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Post by Ashley »

Great to hear
Proud owner and founder of Image since April 2019

Naiwen
Member
Canada
Posts: 1804
Joined: 2 years ago
Been thanked: 12 times

Post by Naiwen »

Yo sup there? How are ye all doing today? Today, just playing some games on my Switch before heading to sleep tonight.

Naiwen
Member
Canada
Posts: 1804
Joined: 2 years ago
Been thanked: 12 times

Post by Naiwen »

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading the sack tonight.

Naiwen
Member
Canada
Posts: 1804
Joined: 2 years ago
Been thanked: 12 times

Post by Naiwen »

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I've just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just relaxing online before dozing off.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron

Login