Favorite mobile Apps?

Here you can talk about all sorts of modern day technology and entertainment
Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

I have mindfulness app on my phone that I love : “Breath”. It teaches me in depth some mindfulness and meditation techniques and I use it daily half an hour, 3 times a day.

digital
Great Britain

Post by digital »

I have an app for a game called Star Trek Fleet Command. It's a pretty good game and is helping to pass the time during lockdown. It does get a bit repetitive the more you rank up and it takes so many resources to upgrade things in the game.

Esmee
United States of America

Post by Esmee »

I spend a lot of time with the Calm app. My sleep is dependent on this app. In near future I wish to make use of the sleep stories in the app. So on that basis, I'd say the calm is one app. And apart from that Whatsapp is one more app which I use the most for the communication with the family and friends.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Esmee wrote:
1 year ago
I spend a lot of time with the Calm app. My sleep is dependent on this app. In near future I wish to make use of the sleep stories in the app. So on that basis, I'd say the calm is one app. And apart from that Whatsapp is one more app which I use the most for the communication with the family and friends.
I use "Headspace" as my personal favorite mindfulness app. I have used it too in the past, and haven't found it as helpful as my current one which is "Headspace", the free version. I've tried a ton mindfulness mobile apps, but this is my personal all-time most favorite one currently thence far in life.