Pokémon Blue Badly Translates Everything

Here you can sit back, chill, and discuss anything and everything
Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

If you're like me, sometimes you use an emulator to play games that weren't released in your respective country or you play games translated from a foreign language into English. A couple days ago I ran across a video where they're playing bits of a poorly translated Pokémon Blue version. Err on the side of caution if you're easily offended by cussing because there's a fair amount of it. Without further ado, in case you haven't had a good laugh yet today https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jJADiOOXFgw

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak »

Haha I didn't know this hack existed! xD It reminds me of Korean Crystal Version! That hack has many cuss words and strange translations everywhere!

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

Ravenfreak wrote:
1 year ago
Haha I didn't know this hack existed! xD It reminds me of Korean Crystal Version! That hack has many cuss words and strange translations everywhere!
That's the one with the so-called Elfs World right? And if something is added to your inventory it says something like Bag **** or some dumb thing like that

Weboogle

Post by Weboogle »

Haha. This is funny. Thanks for sharing.

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

Weboogle wrote:
1 year ago
Haha. This is funny. Thanks for sharing.
What are your favorite parts of this? My top three

Grimers Pokedex entry
I DREW THE X-RAY FROM THE MOON
Team Rockets Robbery
EVEN THE HONG KONG POLICE TROOPS IN TROUBLE... AND MISLES

Failed Attempt at Catching Dugtrio
****!!! POKÉMON BROKE

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak »

Ashley wrote:
1 year ago
Ravenfreak wrote:
1 year ago
That's the one with the so-called Elfs World right? And if something is added to your inventory it says something like Bag **** or some dumb thing like that
:lol: Yep that's indeed the one! I downloaded the ROM years ago after finding out about it, and "bag ****" made me laugh.

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

Ravenfreak wrote:
1 year ago
Ashley wrote:
1 year ago
Ravenfreak wrote:
1 year ago
:lol: Yep that's indeed the one! I downloaded the ROM years ago after finding out about it, and "bag ****" made me laugh.
I saw a video on YouTube of someone playing it, drugs, bag ****, poor translation much? : :lol:

MeowsePad
Forum Technician

Post by MeowsePad »

Bag ****??? What on Earth were they trying to translate? xD
Please vote for MeowsePad.org in the championship! https://forumpromotion.net/forum/thread ... et.163908/

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

MeowsePad wrote:
1 year ago
Bag ****??? What on Earth were they trying to translate? xD
Who the **** knows :lol: I should post the video I found of pokemon crystal being translated with Bing. That's a funny one too.