General Chat Thread

Here you can sit back, chill, and discuss anything and everything
Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

What's a general discussion forum without one of these? What's new everyone?

Mozz

Post by Mozz »

Morning all, have been up and down throughout the night, i don't sleep really well anymore, but on the bight side, i can read in silence lol

Ravenfreak
United States of America

Post by Ravenfreak »

Good evening everyone! That sucks Mozz! I hope you can get your insomnia fixed. :\

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

Mozz wrote:
1 year ago
Morning all, have been up and down throughout the night, i don't sleep really well anymore, but on the bight side, i can read in silence lol
Welcome to Chatting Time! Have you tried anything like Melatonin or Tylenol PM? I use the second one and they help me.
Ravenfreak wrote:
1 year ago
Good evening everyone! That sucks Mozz! I hope you can get your insomnia fixed. :\
Hey, Ravenfreak. Awesome to see you here again

Ash

Post by Ash »

Afternoon everyone. Hope everyone is having a great day today. Looking forward to the weekend personally :)

Weboogle

Post by Weboogle »

Hello everyone!

Mozz

Post by Mozz »

Ashley wrote:
1 year ago
Mozz wrote:
1 year ago

Welcome to Chatting Time! Have you tried anything like Melatonin or Tylenol PM? I use the second one and they help me.
Mine is more self inflicted, i generally like to do things more at night, tho during the day i get the chance to have a few hours sleep which helps. i do go to sleep at a reasonable hour at night but i am awake again after a few hours.

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

Mozz wrote:
1 year ago
Ashley wrote:
1 year ago
Mozz wrote:
1 year ago

Mine is more self inflicted, i generally like to do things more at night, tho during the day i get the chance to have a few hours sleep which helps. i do go to sleep at a reasonable hour at night but i am awake again after a few hours.
Makes sense. And I think you put your response in my quoted text when you went to quote me.

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

Makes sense. And I think you put your response in my quoted text when you went to quote me.

Ravenfreak
United States of America

Post by Ravenfreak »

That's an interesting glitch. :V I don't think I've seen that happen on phpBB before or any forum. xD