General Chat Thread

Here you can sit back, chill, and discuss anything and everything
Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Yo sup there guys man! How are you today! Today, because it’s another awfully cold, dark and depressing day outside, just enjoying my usual TV show before rocking myself to sleep tonight.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, as it’s another very cold, dark and gloomy day outside, just playing some games on my phone before lulling myself to sleep tonight.

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

Anybody else's days feel totally messed up? It's Friday but feels like Saturday for some reason. Of course, my weeks have all rolled into one ever since the pandemic began, but wow!

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the pillow.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Howdy morning all! How are ye all doing today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just relaxing online before hitting the bed.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Yo sup there! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had my 3 hours usual weekly therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, I’m indeed really way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before hitting the sack.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, because it’s a very cold, windy, snowy, dark and gloomy day outside, just playing some games on my phone before heading to bed tonight.