Are yo excited for Halloween?

Here you can sit back, chill, and discuss anything and everything
Thomasss

Post by Thomasss »

Who else is excited for Halloween? What are you going to be this year?!

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

I haven't gone trick or treating since at least 2002. In recent years we've stayed home and passed out candy.

Kyng
Great Britain

Post by Kyng »

To be honest, not really. I haven't done anything substantial for Hallowe'en in years. We do get candy in case anybody comes around, but they haven't even bothered with that in recent years (and I'm not expecting anybody at all this year, with COVID going around!)
#ForzaJules 1989-2015

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

Kyng wrote:
1 week ago
To be honest, not really. I haven't done anything substantial for Hallowe'en in years. We do get candy in case anybody comes around, but they haven't even bothered with that in recent years (and I'm not expecting anybody at all this year, with COVID going around!)
I know where I live there have been a couple of events for little kids that have gotten cancelled because of COVID. We have some youngsters in our apartment building so it's possible we may have some

Kyng
Great Britain

Post by Kyng »

Ashley wrote:
1 week ago
Kyng wrote:
1 week ago
I know where I live there have been a couple of events for little kids that have gotten cancelled because of COVID. We have some youngsters in our apartment building so it's possible we may have some
That's a pity, but not surprising.

Still, I hope they're able to have a nice time!
#ForzaJules 1989-2015

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

Kyng wrote:
1 week ago
Ashley wrote:
1 week ago
Kyng wrote:
1 week ago
To be honest, not really. I haven't done anythingh substantial for Hallowe'en in years. We do get candy in case anybody comes around, but they haven't even bothered with that in recent years (and I'm not expecting anybody at all this year, with COVID going around!)

I'm sure mom's and dad's will find some way to get creative.

Kyng
Great Britain

Post by Kyng »

Ashley wrote:
6 days ago
Kyng wrote:
1 week ago
Ashley wrote:
1 week ago

I'm sure mom's and dad's will find some way to get creative.
Well, I'm sure they will. At the very least, I hope they won't miss out on the candy that people would have given them :P .
#ForzaJules 1989-2015

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

Well, we're planning on buying a small bag of variety candies just in case. Never hurts to be prepared