What Kind of MP3 player?

Here you can talk about all sorts of modern day technology and entertainment
Ravenfreak

Re: What Kind of MP3 player?

Post by Ravenfreak » Mon May 20, 2019 12:41 am

Honestly I didn't have one back then, and I still don't. I did want one during that time, I was a Freshman in high school then though. Everyone mainly had off brand MP3 players, some kids did have ipods though.

Jerlene

Post by Jerlene » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:47 am

Ashley wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:04 pm
Jerlene wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 8:46 pm
I didn't know people still use MP3 players. Phones have taken over and people like to stick to one device, their phone, for everything.
I don't have an MP3 player but I have an Apple iPod Nano Third Generation that is 8GB. I used it a lot when I was single but I barely touch it anymore.
Now that I have a girlfriend, I don't have time to listen to music on my own. lol

:lol: well, some of us are a bit on the old school side. But that's another story for another day
Oh, I know. I'm pretty old school myself. I remembered that I actually do have an mp3 player, I just don't use it. It's a Walkman. lol They randomly came out with an oversized mp3 player in the early 2000's. It still works and it's been knocked all over the place. The thing is a beast. No one sells the discs that it played though so I'd only be listening to the same songs over and over again. Otherwise, I'd probably still use it.

Ashley
Site Admin

Post by Ashley » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:20 pm

Jerlene wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:47 am
Ashley wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:04 pm
Jerlene wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 8:46 pm
I didn't know people still use MP3 players. Phones have taken over and people like to stick to one device, their phone, for everything.
I don't have an MP3 player but I have an Apple iPod Nano Third Generation that is 8GB. I used it a lot when I was single but I barely touch it anymore.
Now that I have a girlfriend, I don't have time to listen to music on my own. lol
Er, randomly? Now there's a scary thought :lol:

:lol: well, some of us are a bit on the old school side. But that's another story for another day
Oh, I know. I'm pretty old school myself. I remembered that I actually do have an mp3 player, I just don't use it. It's a Walkman. lol They randomly came out with an oversized mp3 player in the early 2000's. It still works and it's been knocked all over the place. The thing is a beast. No one sells the discs that it played though so I'd only be listening to the same songs over and over again. Otherwise, I'd probably still use it.

Ashley
Site Admin

Post by Ashley » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:21 pm

Er, randomly? Now there's a scary thought :lol:

SpacewardAsh
Site Admin

Post by SpacewardAsh » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:44 pm

MP3 Players, what are those things? :lol: The last MP3 player I had was a HP one I think and had something like 1GB of data. That got replaced with my sony walkman phone in 2007 when I was 18, which had 8GB storage and now it's all on my smartphone with 64GB+ storage. Wow, my music collection is large!

Juneberry

Post by Juneberry » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:26 pm

I just use my phone nowadays, but I still have my iPod Shuffle from middle school hiding somewhere.

Ash

Post by Ash » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:52 am

I have an Apple iPod Nano from a while back but don't really use it anymore. I can't remember what generation it is but it's like the small square with the touchscreen. There just isn't a need for me to use a MP3 player since I have my phone and it's just so much easier to have my music stored on that.

Ashley
Site Admin

Post by Ashley » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:46 pm

Ravenfreak wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:49 pm
I just use my iPhone as a MP3 player. xD I did want one back when I was in High School though...
I have a Tracfone that I use for talking and texting only. When I was still with Verizon I used my phone for YouTube before I got my tablet in 2016. I still use my mp3 player off and on, but I usually use YouTube for songs I want to hear but don't have