Video Game Consoles You Own?

Cameron Taylor

Re: Video Game Consoles You Own?

Post by Cameron Taylor » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:26 am

I pretty my only play my PlayStation 4 these days, but I do have plenty of video game consoles still.

Here's my list:

PlayStation 4
PlayStation 3
PlayStation 2
PlayStation 1
PlayStation Vita
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo 2DS
Nintendo DS Lite
Game Boy Advance SP
Sega Dreamcast
Xbox 360

Ashley
Site Admin

Post by Ashley » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:51 am

Cameron Taylor wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:26 am
I pretty my only play my PlayStation 4 these days, but I do have plenty of video game consoles still.

Here's my list:

PlayStation 4
PlayStation 3
PlayStation 2
PlayStation 1
PlayStation Vita
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo 2DS
Nintendo DS Lite
Game Boy Advance SP
Sega Dreamcast
Xbox 360
What was the difference between PS Vita and the PSP. I tried the PSP some years ago but couldn't figure it out. I'm learning disabled so please don't judge me.

jasony

Post by jasony » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:08 pm

I have a Nintendo Wii at the moment. I also have the Nintendo brand cause I like Donkey Kong and Mario stuff. Anyone similar?

Anyway, I'm not much into gaming, though. If I was - surely I'd have more of them. Anyway, I don't feel that, in regards to quality, that one console is superior to another one. Also, there could very well be brands equal to Mario and Donkey Kong somewhere, but I just haven't looked.

Ashley
Site Admin

Post by Ashley » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:23 am

jasony wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:08 pm
I have a Nintendo Wii at the moment. I also have the Nintendo brand cause I like Donkey Kong and Mario stuff. Anyone similar?

Anyway, I'm not much into gaming, though. If I was - surely I'd have more of them. Anyway, I don't feel that, in regards to quality, that one console is superior to another one. Also, there could very well be brands equal to Mario and Donkey Kong somewhere, but I just haven't looked.
I grew up play Nintendo so you can count me in for sure. Never was a Donkey Kong fan but I love Mario and Pokémon

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:15 pm

I should add the Wii U to my list, I just bought one a few weeks ago. There are some games that probably won't be released on the Switch that I wish to play, and plus I never owned a Wii so that opens up backwards compatibility for the Wii.

zoldos

Post by zoldos » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:46 am

Xbox One S is all we have. I see no point in collecting outdated tech. Can we say eBay!! hehe

Ashley
Site Admin

Post by Ashley » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:26 am

zoldos wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:46 am
Xbox One S is all we have. I see no point in collecting outdated tech. Can we say eBay!! hehe
Lol. Consider me old school then... I still play game boy advanced sp and I'm working on rebuilding my game boy collection after I sold my old sp and games and few years ago thinking I'd never play any of them again

zoldos

Post by zoldos » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:30 am

hehe Coolness. I prefer modern games myself. Recently I've been playing Destiny 2 on the PC. I've never really been a big console fan. But I do own Need for Speed Payback, The Crew 2, and WWE 2k19 on the Xbox One. :)

Ashley
Site Admin

Post by Ashley » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:34 am

zoldos wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:30 am
hehe Coolness. I prefer modern games myself. Recently I've been playing Destiny 2 on the PC. I've never really been a big console fan. But I do own Need for Speed Payback, The Crew 2, and WWE 2k19 on the Xbox One. :)
I like some of the modern games. Pokémon sun, moon, ultra sun, and ultra moon are very interesting and entertaining.

zoldos

Post by zoldos » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:49 am

Right on. On which console?